VISION AND VALUES
Our vision is
The long-term provision of excellent, patient-centred care by a small, traditional GP practice.
We aim to achieve this by
- Providing high-quality patient care delivered in a clean, suitably equipped and safe environment.
- Having friendly and courteous members of staff who are suitably qualified and have the right skills, training and experience to carry out their duties and who will co-operate with other providers to ensure the ongoing appropriate care of our patients.
- Providing a range of services with timely access and exceptional service and compassion.
- Involving patients in their own care and offering them appropriate information and choices regarding how, where, when and by whom their care is provided.
- Treating all patients, staff and users of the practice equally and with dignity and respect.
- Offering patients the highest standard of healthcare and advice within the resources available to the practice.